The ANIIT- Banking and Finance programme, being a Dual Qualification programme consists of 7 terms where all the banking and finance concepts are taught to learners along with 3 years of their graduation studies. The programme starts from the very basics of banking and finance industry and step-by-step takes you through all the modules you need to learn to become a skilled professional in the BFSI sector.
The focus of the programme is to mold learners into professionals who are proficient in banking and accounting softwares. with a detailed understanding of the latest tax policies like GST, Global Finance and accounting standards, Advance Retail Banking operations and more, we aim at building highly skilled professionals.
- Dual Qualification programme along with college studies
- Alternate day classes for only 2 hours that, conveniently scheduled without any clash with the college timings
- Break facility at the logical point for a short period, that will help learners prepare for their college examination
- Gain expertise in Tally.ERP9 tools for maintaining accounting details
- Learn the tax policies; GST, TDS etc and implemental in Tally
- Complete understanding of advance retail banking operations and use of Finacle for banking
- Gaining in-depth knowledge in MS Excel and presentation skills
- Helps in grooming professional skills
- Placement assistance on meeting placement eligibility norms
Work smart with office and internet
Advance Excel tools and techniques for financial accounting
Computerized financial accounting using TallyERP9.
Advanced Business Analyticals & Tools (Statistical Tools & Techniques)
Introduction to accounting concepts, Double entry system and book keeping and IT, TDS, GST.
Taxation using TallyERP9.
Transaction and rectification of errors
Advanced Accounting Concepts
Corporate Finance & Management Accounting
Global Finance & Accounts Processes
Professional Skills I
Indian banking industry and regulatory environment
Customers service for banking and finance industry
Global finance and industry standards IFRS and GAAP
Selling and relationship management for banking and finance
Retail banking products and processes
Financial products and services
Financial planning and wealth management
Advanced retail banking operations using Finacle (ASBO)
Industry orientation and career planning
Professional Skills II
To be eligible for placement assistance following additional eligibility criteria is required:
Class 12th appeared/college learners with class 10th and 12th scores ≥ 50.
Selection basis rating online English communication exercise and interview.