The programme covers almost all the important concepts of Full Stack Software Engineering. Instead of narrowing down on specific topics pertaining to specific technologies, learners will have exposure to front-end, back-end, database, and web development technologies. The programme also covers soft skills like presentation skills, email etiquette, etc., which have assumed great importance in today’s IT industry.
- Java Programming Skills , JSF, Hibernate and Spring , NodeJS, HTML5, Angular JS, RDBMS and SQL Programming, Professional Skills and Interview Prep
- 300 Hours Instructor-Led Training
- 100 Hours of Self- Paced Guided Practice
- Mapped to International Certifications
- Soft Skills and Interview Prep
- Capstone Projects
This program is for Graduates in any Academic stream >=50% marks in Class X, XII and Graduation
Learners who have appeared/are appearing for the Final Year Exam may also apply.
The applicant should be between 19-24 years of age at the time of admission to this programme.